Friday, February 24, 2017

You Won't Believe What I Packed When I Traveled to Haiti - A Story of Relentless Persistence!

The other night just before I fell asleep, I had this flashback to the summer after my Freshman year at Princeton.

You see, something you may not know about my story is that I didn't put a basketball in my hand until I was 16 years old.  Magic happened when I got on the court.  My passion opened up.  I loved the game.  I intensely focused on becoming a great player.  Results came.  In only 3 years, I became the first 1,000 point scorer in Souderton Area High School Girls' history and I had not shot a ball before age 16.  (Yes, this is a TRUE story).

Then, I was recruited by Ivy and Patriot League schools. I had the very great privilege of playing on the women's team at Princeton.

My first season, I did actually get some good playing time.  Then the coaches clued me in to what would make me unstoppable the next season.

The story I share in this video is what happened the summer after my Freshman year.  You won't believe how crazy I was.  Looking back on myself, I even am laughing at how intensely focused I had become on achieving greatness as a player.

So, here's the video...a short, inspirational clip you will find amusing and inspiring.

Relentless Persistence: Move from IF to HOW on that Next Step You Know It's Time to Take!

The exciting part of this story is that we are ALL capable of achieving astounding results when we focus our energy fully on a goal that we are passionate about.

YOU CAN DO THIS!

Let me know what you think of the video...

With a smile,
Patricia Omoqui, The Thought Dr.
www.patriciaomoqui.com

No comments:

Post a Comment