Wednesday, July 6, 2016

What IF Everything is Truly On Schedule?

Had to share again today.  I guess once I finally opened my writing gates again, the flow of inspiration was ready to rush through.

Perhaps you can relate to the feeling of:  "I'm trying so hard to actualize my dreams, to achieve this next phase of success and impact but it just isn't materializing like it is supposed to!"  

We've been taught to constantly judge ourselves and our lives.  We have been taught that if we put a plan in place and it doesn't all happen in the way we want nor on the time frame we had established, then something is terribly wrong.  Even worse, we personalize this and may begin to think:  Something is wrong with ME.

Today I share some thoughts in hopes that our perspectives may be stretched a bit.  

Here it goes:

There is an adjustment period now--an in-between space between where you had been and where you will eventually be with your manifestations.  Be joyful for this time!  It is a time of gradual preparation.  It takes time to allow new beliefs, fresh ideas and seeds of potential to take root and begin to grow.

What's the rush anyhow??  

Impatience is merely another form of fear.  Impatience is a type of judgment that says, "My path isn't unfolding fast enough for my liking so there must be something wrong!"

What if there is a Higher Plan at work here?  What if there is perfection in this moment?  What if every stage on life's journey is filled with incredible depth and beauty?  What if the Divine plan is impeccably designed for the highest good of you AND the entire planet?  

Remember:  

You would never want a baby to be born pre-mature.
You wouldn't want to eat a half-baked cake or sit down to a half-cooked meal.
You wouldn't want to go out onto a big stage only to be half-prepared.

Perhaps the opportunity each of us has today is to RELAX AND TRUST.  What if we could OPEN to the current circumstances with curiosity rather than judgment?  What if we were simply willing to LIVE FULLY IN TODAY NO MATTER HOW THINGS APPEAR -- looking for the good and trusting the path?

Imagine knowing beyond a shadow of a doubt that your life is truly on schedule.  Imagine interpreting every situation--no matter how good or bad it appears to the World around you as the EXACT set of circumstances here to prepare and mold and grow you so that you can most fully serve the unique purpose for which you are here on the planet?

Breathe. Yep, take a really deep breath today.  In fact, celebrate--even laugh a bit--be glad if it all looks messy.  Be thankful if it is all falling apart around you.  Sometimes the breaking down and tearing apart is what we need so that we can be reconfigured into the proper configuration for our purpose.

And, the best part of it all--even in the stage you are in you can be living and experiencing and serving your purpose (see my last blog post).

Consider these guiding thoughts for today:  It is more well with me than I realize.  My life is on schedule.  I open to the learning here for me today.

With all my love...and with humility as we journey together, 

Patricia Omoqui, The Thought Dr.
www.patriciaomoqui.com 


2 comments:

  1. Yes indeed. My life here is on schedule . Am open to learning here. Thanks once more for reminding us. One day at a time. We all know how hard it is to flow with the tide. Therefore we have to be conscious. You will fulfill your life purpose.

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Louiss, very well said! For me, as I practice flowing with the tide I am now realizing how hard it is NOT to relax into the flow. It takes me so much more energy to resist and it increases my suffering to such a degree, that I am getting to the point of no longer doing it. I just keep reminding myself to relax, breathe and trust. Quite a ride we are all on!

    ReplyDelete