Saturday, July 2, 2016

Potential & Purpose are NOW Events....Not Future...Not Distant!

It's been a long while since I shared a blog.  My sense is I experienced some "writer's fatigue" and needed to retreat for a time.  During this blog vacation, I've received tremendous insights and God has been deepening me, working on transforming my thoughts and helping me to become a more peaceful version of myself.

Each morning I sit with my journal and ask for Divine insights.  I was compelled to share with you the words that flowed to me via this post.

Below is the direct message that came to and through me this morning.



Why would the circumstances and outer packaging of our lives be all that important if we are living our deeper purpose in the here and now?

Our purpose isn't about the outer packaging.  It is about the heart.  It is about being a unique expression of God's love.  When we connect to this deeper calling on our lives, God uses our potential--and can maximize it fully in the here and now.

The trap we too often fall into is to judge that "our potential is in the future" because it has not configured in the spectacular dreams and visions we desire.

What if living potential is a PRESENT MOMENT choice.  Our potential can be most fully activitated when we release our focus on the external, on the future and we more fully open to where we are right now.  God's love flows within us NOW.  God's power to touch the world through us is available RIGHT NOW.  The outer circumstances we are currently experiencing are a perfect design for how God can use us as agents of light, compassion, hope and grace RIGHT NOW.


Affirmations:

My potential is now.
My life is now.
My ability to share God's love is now.
My unique purpose is now.
God's love flows in and through me now.
I trust the divine plan on my life.

As we relax into living our potential now, the future pieces of life and the specially designed journey God has for us can't help but manifest in the highest form God has for us.

This common mental trap we fall into is called:  Postponed Purpose Syndrome:  Thinking that my purpose and potential are somewhere in the future.  Therefore, I postpone my action or feel my potential is limited or can't be fully activated until my outer circumstances change.


Consider the below questions.  I'd suggest you write the questions down on a piece of paper and then say a prayer.  Ask for God to speak to you in this moment and give you guidance, awareness and illumination for your path.  Say a prayer.  Quiet your thinking mind.  Then, write down the answers that flow to you:

How can I begin to open, relax and allow the fullness of God's love to activate the grid of my NOW Potential TODAY?

How can I  begin to joyfully serve where I am, with my current resources, to the people put on my path today?

How would my life feel if I chose to take this approach?

Friends, our egos wants us to believe that we are living for some future desired state--mostly to do with wealth, titles and grandeur.  Yet, the truth is:  All that we truly have is the present moment. When we open to the here and now, the Divine Grace all around us begins to glow.  We begin to see our lives from a totally difference perspective.

My current life circumstances don't match the ideal dreams and visions I have.  But, they are exactly the circumstances needed for my highest good and for God to use my life now.

What if we all chose to live our purpose in the moment?

I sense some incredible, miraculous waves of love would sweep across this planet today.

With all my love, 
Patricia Omoqui, The Thought Dr.

www.patriciaomoqui.com 

(P.S. - going to be moving my blog over to my website soon.  And, yes, I am going to start sharing regularly again.)



4 comments:

  1. Hi,
    Thank you for your obedience and willingness to take a break to truly hear from God. I know this is for many however, I know it is for me right in this moment.
    God has been moving me and I have been moving at the rate of a baby just learning to walk.
    Time for reflection and removal of the "Postponed Purpose Syndrome".

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Encouraged,


      I'm so glad this was helpful to you!

      Delete
  2. Hi,
    Thank you for your obedience and willingness to take a break to truly hear from God. I know this is for many however, I know it is for me right in this moment.
    God has been moving me and I have been moving at the rate of a baby just learning to walk.
    Time for reflection and removal of the "Postponed Purpose Syndrome".

    ReplyDelete