Thursday, April 20, 2017

Dear Change Agent: What You Seek is Finding You - Pay Attention!

Yesterday, I shared with each of you that it is ESSENTIAL to build trusted, solid relationships.  On this path to creating positive, global change, we NEED one another!

After the blog emerged, I received many questions on HOW to do this.

Of course, there are a million and one ways to meet people.  But, I want to give you the simple, easiest path forward on this.  A VERY clear next step each and every one of us has the power to take.

Sometimes we think we have to TRY to network. We have to FIGURE OUT how to meet the right people. My understanding of life has deepened and expanded. 

This may blow your mind but here is the truth I've come to:

What we seek is FINDING US! IF -- pay attention to the IF.    
IF: you learn to be more and more present and hear your voice of inner guidance show you the simple, happy path forward.

Here's the thing: Everything we need for our highest potential IS provided. But too many of us are too scattered or too in our heads to see the provision that is ALREADY around us.

Yesterday's post was on taking the time to build trusted relationships. There is LOW HANGING FRUIT (easy wins) all around you. Who IS ALREADY on YOUR PATH that you have not taken the time to know deeply?

What we will find is that as we WAKE UP TO OUR LIVES -- AS WE LIVE JOYFULLY in the moment instead of regretting our past or TRYING so hard in our heads to FIGURE OUT HOW TO MAKE SUCCESS HAPPEN. As we are happy children trusting God, moving lovingly forward, MIRACLES HAPPEN.

(Hang with me, yes this post is a longer one.)

I want to introduce a concept on networking that is VERY DIFFERENT than what others teach.

Guided Networking: Show Up With FULL Presence (to as MANY moments as you possibly can.)
Interact deeply with those you encounter. Bring your heart and your full awareness to the moment. See people with new eyes. Hear them with NEW ears. Tune into their energy. What are they REALLY trying to tell you?

Interact deeply with those you encounter: This means -- take it a step beyond -- HOW NOW? -- be willing and open to go into new territory with conversation...this MAY mean that you are a bit vulnerable and open up your heart a tiny bit...and in doing so you may find the mask comes down on the other person to.

Our paths are aligned.

Our lives are on schedule.
Show up joyfully to the day knowing:

I am exactly where I am meant to be today.

All the people I am meant to meet will show up.
All the opportunities designed for me are unfolding on my path.
I FULLY AND COMPLETELY trust this miraculous process of growing into and living my full potential.

(Yes, write these affirmations down - say them aloud with JOY every day for the next 30 days!)


How would that feel? What insight did you gain that you will go and apply?

Growing with you and GROWING TOGETHER!

With my love, 
Patricia Omoqui, The Thought Dr.

No comments:

Post a Comment