Sunday, June 13, 2010

Harness Your Power: Step - by - Step Adds Up!

Is it just me?  Or, is time moving really fast these days?

I find that a day seems to go by as fast as a few hours.  A week feels like it was only a day.  I often sit and wonder how I will ever be able to make the progress my heart yearns for.  It appears there just isn't enough time for everything I want to accomplish.

I have concluded that daily baby steps taken on my desires ADD UP!  There are times when it feels like the little moves forward make no difference.  I look ahead and the destination I am aiming for still seems so far away.  Yet, with determination and passion, I stay focused and keep moving forward, doing whatever I possibly can each day to progress.

Keep taking your daily baby steps toward your dream.  Don't give up.  The effort you are putting in is worthwhile!   Enjoy the entire journey.  Each step provides essential learning for your soul's development.  Be exuberant and joyful as you experience life.

Here are a few quotes I found that I thought might uplift you:

“Don't wait until everything is just right. It will never be perfect. There will always be challenges, obstacles and less than perfect conditions. So what. Get started now. With each step you take, you will grow stronger and stronger, more and more skilled, more and more self-confident and more and more successful.”  (Mark Victor Hansen)

"Progress always involves risk; you can't steal second base and keep your foot on first base.” (Frederick Wilcox)

"Never discourage anyone...who continually makes progress, no matter how slow."  Plato

Keep moving forward! 
I'm moving forward with you,

Patricia Omoqui, The Thought Dr.
http://www.patriciaomoqui.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment