Sunday, June 20, 2010

Harness Your Power: Choose Peace

Peace has been my focus this week.  In the midst of uncertainty, I have learned that either I can be afraid of what's to come or I can choose to relax into the unknown.  I've been relaxing.  I've been affirming:  I am always guided.  I am clearly shown the best next steps on my path.

Life has a way of guiding us when we open our minds and hearts and trust.  I've seen this repeatedly in my life.  I have plenty of evidence of the unique twists and turns my path has taken.  So, in this time I am remembering how I always am supported and cared for even when the path ahead appears cloudy.

I've gone back to the basics of breathing deeply, stretching my muscles, taking a walk and connecting with nature.  I've looked at my children and focused on being child-like with them.  I keep coming back to THIS MOMENT and finding the enjoyment available to me now.

Hope these ideas help you in finding some peace this week.
You deserve to have peace NOW !!

With Love,
Patricia Omoqui, The Thought Dr.
http://www.patriciaomoqui.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment