Wednesday, August 10, 2016

Life Changing Perspectives: Two Powerful Questions to Transform Your View on EVERYTHING that Happens

What if we can begin to open to everything that Life brings our way?  Yes, I mean even the difficult people that show up and the intense challenges.

I wanted to share today two very simple questions that have changed my entire way of experiencing life.  The perspectives and wisdom that emerge from asking these two questions have deeply transformed me.  They allow me to see life in an empowered way rather than feeling like a victim to what happens.

I also wanted to let you know that I have a daily inspirational email list available.  (You can sign up at www.patriciaomoqui.com - just put your email in the "Receive My Newsletter" box.)

Today's post is quick.  I'm simply going to share the daily email I wrote for today:

Affirm:  I am grateful for learning partners.  I am ready for my next level of growth.

Encountering difficult people or challenging circumstances?
__________  

Be grateful.

Each difficult person that shows up on our path is a learning partner.
The intense interactions of our daily existence are here to teach us, to help us grow.

Each challenging circumstance is showing up to guide us to our next level of growth.
The difficulties don't mean something is wrong.  
The difficulties mean you are ready for more training to become your Best Self.

Rather than resisting the people and situations that come our way, 
Let's open our hearts and minds!
Let's welcome the opportunity for our next breakthrough.
Let's choose to use each moment to deepen our understanding, increase our wisdom and move more fully into potential.

For today, just keep asking:

What is this situation here to teach me?
What is this learning partner here to show me?

I encourage you today to write these two questions down and post them somewhere you will see them often--your bathroom mirror, near your computer screen, your car, or even on a piece of paper you keep in your pocket or purse.

Rather than getting stuck in feeling like something is constantly wrong in our lives, we can instead begin to see the Divine Design in it all.  As we open our hearts and use every moment for growth, the breakthroughs in perspective we receive will catapult us into more peace, inner freedom and empowerment than we can imagine.

I'm asking these two questions with you....let me know what you think.  Leave a comment.  Feel free to share some powerful questions that have helped you to grow...

Growing with you,

Patricia Omoqui, The Thought Dr.
www.patriciaomoqui.com


2 comments:

  1. what do people see in me that I don't see in myself?

    ReplyDelete
  2. @anonymous...that's an interesting one! Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete