Sunday, August 8, 2010

Harness Your Power: Loyalty and Collaboration

Keeping the blog short this week.  I will be honest and tell you I AM TIRED!

I've spent all week lost in the details of editing my manuscript.  I am finally in the last stages of layout and should soon get the first sample copy of my new book, Clarify Your Purpose and Live It!  I have learned a tremendous amount about book writing the last few years.  I'm so grateful for this experience.

I am feeling blessed today that I have such an amazing support system around me.  I have family that cares, friends that are understanding and helpful and business colleagues that are willing to collaborate.  So many people have played an essential role in bring this book idea to manifestation.

Creating a team of positive, empowered people is a helpful (even essential) foundation for success.  Take a look around your life.  How is your support team?  Are they draining your energy or lifting you up when you are down?  Do they collaborate and cooperate or are the people in your life out to compete against you, even sabotage your success?  Do you have people who come and go as they please or are do you have a team that is loyal and will go the extra mile?

Being surrounded by good people makes a tremendous difference in life.  If you feel that you need some new teammates, why not write a list of all the traits you are looking for in enhancing your "success team."

Writing this list will give you a clearer picture of what you are looking for. Then, don't be surprised as you begin encountering the type of people you were hoping to find. 

Wishing you a happy, successful, joyful week ahead!

with love,
Patricia Omoqui, The Thought Dr.
http://www.patriciaomoqui.com/



T

No comments:

Post a Comment