Sunday, August 29, 2010

Harness Your Power: Keep Stepping Forward

Tonight I wrote close to 40 of my daily Food For Thought emails.  I've written over 1,000 of them in total the past few years.  It takes focus and persistence to do this every week for several years.  (My years of playing basketball taught me this type of self-discipline.)  I'm happy to write the emails.  I've written these emails during dark, difficult days.  I've written these emails during bright, exciting times.

I share this personal experience with you only to encourage you: follow your dream, offer your service and live your purpose no matter the highs or lows you are experiencing. 

I know it can feel challenging to keep going, especially in those days you feel stuck or you see no visible progress.  I've been there.  I still have those days.  But, I love the path I have chosen and I wake up each day and do my best. 

Sometimes my best is just one tiny move forward.  Other days I find myself running forward quickly.

Consistency is essential to fulfill your dreams.  So, keep at it!  Take that next little step to which you are guided.  If you can take a few more, then go for it! 

Your efforts will add up and pay off!

Believe in yourself.  Stay focused on your dreams.

With Love,
Patricia Omoqui, The Thought Dr.
http://www.patriciaomoqui.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment