Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Harness Your Power: Love is the Purpose

I've come to realize that no matter what job we have or what our "outer purpose" is in the world, LOVE is our true purpose.  Anything done in the spirit of love --whether laundry or cutting the lawn or greeting a stranger, picking up trash or being an executive in a boardroom--anything done in the spirit of love can touch lives deeply.

This week, my simple focus is love.  Perhaps, that is truly what my life focus is.  As I center myself in love, more and more I realize that anything I do can be infused with color and meaning.  I used to dread the daily trivialities of housework and paperwork and the nitty gritty tasks of dealing with life.  But now, as I bring love to it and have a joyful song in my heart, I even see the amazing aspects of these ordinary tasks.

Open to infusing love into everything you think, say and do.  It's a tall task, I know.  But, if you begin to do so, life will take on a whole new look and feel for you!

Writing this short blog post with my love,
Patricia Omoqui, The Thought Dr.
http://www.patriciaomoqui.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment