Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Harness Your Power: Change Your Thinking, Change Your Life

When we feel unhappy about the results we are getting in our lives, too often we look to blame external circumstances.  What if instead, we take a peek inside -- examine your mind and your thinking closely! 

Small thinking creates small living.  Empowered thinking creates empowered living.

The choice of thought is always ours.  But we often don't realize this and go with whatever flow of thinking comes into our mind.  Things like, "I'm no good...I can't do it....I'm never going to make it...I'll never find the love I want...I'm damaged goods nobody would love me....I'm just not smart enough, strong enough or good enough to get what I want in life."

Does any of that type of thinking sound vaguely familiar to you?

Take a peek this week.  Look at your thinking.  Examine it closely.  Do so by writing down the thoughts on paper and asking yourself, "Is the way I'm thinking about myself and life helping me to create a life I love or is it keeping me from what I want?"

Be honest.

If you need some help in transforming your thoughts, that is my specialty.

As the Thought Dr., I believe that as we heal our thoughts, we can heal every aspects of our lives.  It takes time and practice.  It takes honesty and willingness.  It takes dedication and discipline.  AND once you get the hang of it you will be amazed at the way you bloom!

With all my love,
Patricia Omoqui, The Thought Dr.
http://www.patriciaomoqui.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment