Sunday, October 25, 2009

Harness Your Power: Observe, Observe, Observe


I had the chance to speak today at the Mind, Body, Spirit expo in Valley Forge, PA.  The first step I share in my Harness Your Power talk is the importance of observing your mind.

Observation is the key to understanding how we sabotage ourselves with fear, self-doubt, guilt and limiting ideas.  The more you study your mind and see how it connects to the way you feel and the results you are creating with your life, the more aware you become of your next steps of personal growth.

Each thought you have is an OPPORTUNITY!  Yes, you have the power to choose to focus on empowering thoughts so that you feel well.  When you feel well, life becomes more enjoyable.  Your eyes open to new opportunities and you move beyond fear to experience what you desire in life.

Take time this week to observe your thinking.  Pay close attention to two areas:  self-talk (criticism) and fear.  Write down what you observe.  Notice the impact these negative thoughts have on the way you feel and the way you live. 

After observing, ask a simple question, "How might I view myself or this situation differently?"  I guarantee that with time you will be guided to the right answers!

I'm here to support you, love you and encourage you.
Never hesitate to send me an email:  patricia@patriciaomoqui.com

With great love for you,
Patricia Omoqui, The Thought Dr.
http://www.patriciaomoqui.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment