Thursday, November 5, 2009

Harness Your Power: Move through Intense Times


I will be honest and tell you that these days feel extremely intense.  Life feels unsettled.  Challenges seem larger than even a year ago.  I know I am not the only one experiencing this as many clients, friends and family members express this to me.



Here are a few affirmations and thoughts that I've been using that may be of help to you:

It is well.
All is well in THIS moment.
I give thanks for....(then I find any blessing no matter how tiny it appears to be to raise my energy.)
I am growing in compassion for others through these challenges.
I find ways to express love and understanding as often as possible.
My mind and heart are being stretched and expanded from these experiences.
I am prepared for the path ahead.
Every opportunity offers me tools and lessons if I choose to embrace them.

I am walking moment to moment...but then, isn't that the only way life happens.  We just think there is certainty ...but there is always the unexpected.  I choose to expect the best!

In a spirit of miracles and love and kindness,

Patricia Omoqui, The Thought Dr.
http://www.patriciaomoqui.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment