Saturday, March 1, 2008

Harness Your Power: Remove Self Limits!


I mentioned in my blog last week that I had been feeling an inner tension between accepting where I am in my life and feeling ready for certain things to change -- like my house and moving my life mission to another level of reaching people. I gained some amazing insights this week about myself and it helped me to realize how I created where I am right now, at this point in time.

As I felt the resistance to my current house, I noticed something important -- I felt dissatisfied with being in this space because it didn't match who I have become. Let me explain. Several years ago when we purchased our house I was in the depths of scarcity thinking -- feeling that we could never meet our bills, feeling that we were just scraping by each month and feeling that it wasn't necessary to spend money on "elaborate" things. Thus, we ended up buying a very reasonably priced place -- it is nice, don't get me wrong. We have had plenty of space as we started our family. We enjoy the diversity in our neighborhood. There are many aspects of our house that we enjoy.

So, as I asked for a deeper understanding of my resistance, I began to see that very clearly I had not only created this situation for myself in choosing to buy a lower priced house because of my fear of money but ALSO, because I was in "survival mode" in the way I lived, I ended up decorating the house in a way that matched who I was at the time we bought it.

At that time in my life I was all about functionality -- keeping our lives rolling day-by-day, feeling the daily struggle of life and feeling a lot of stress about getting by each day. What has changed over the years as I have released my fears and changed my view of myself and my life is that I now value BEAUTY. In the past, I didn't value beauty -- I valued functionality. Decorating the house was a chore, a means to an end. Now, I enjoy beauty -- in fact, those who are closest to me have visibly seen me change in the way I dress, the jewelry I buy, the way I do my hair . . .in so many ways. I look like a different person compared to who I was in 2002.

Another great example to show my beliefs and values -- my husband used to take the time to buy me flowers. Yes, I liked flowers but most of all, I would tell him not to get them again because I felt it was a waste of money! So, of course, he stopped buying them for me. My fear of not having enough money kept me from enjoying so many aspects of life!

Fast forward to 2008. I LOVE and CELEBRATE BEAUTY. I buy fresh flowers for the living room because I enjoy them so much. I no longer live in a scarcity mentality -- instead, I focus on the abundance in my life. So, to sum it up, I saw very clearly this week why I was feeling inner resistance to my house right now. The way I decorated it years back doesn't match who I am right now!

It was powerful for me to understand so clearly how my thoughts created my reality. Now my thoughts have changed and because of this, my physical reality is changing all around me.

It's time for me to get some beautifully colored paints, some new decorations for the inside of the house and to make my house an expression of who I am in 2008. It will be such a joyful process for me to do this! I never enjoyed taking the time for decorating because I thought it was a waste of time. Imagine this, "SOLDIER TRISH" is now taking the time to enjoy the variety in life, the beauty in life -- and she is finally having a blast experiencing it all!

I love it when we have these mental breakthroughs where our inner eyes and inner ears see and hear so clearly what is going on inside of us. It is such a wonderful exploration process to understand who we are and why we have created the experience we are living right now.

The power comes in knowing that at any moment I choose I can be a NEW & IMPROVED ME! I can be a Trish who loves interior decorating now. I can be a Trish who enjoys buying fresh flowers and receiving fresh flowers and plants all the time. How fun! I am learning to explore and express all aspects of myself. It makes life so rich, so delicious and amazingly delightful.

In what ways are you limiting yourself from experiencing life? Give thought to it this week. You may discover some interesting insights that will help you in your next stage of personal growth.

I love transformation. I love knowing that I can CHOOSE who I am. I love knowing seeing myself and others evolve and express their powerful spirits in new ways in life.

I wish you a week full of insights!
With love, hope and beauty,
Trish Omoqui
P.S. I am starting a 4 week Tele-group called The Circle of Abundance -- for 4 Thursday evenings from 8:30 - 9:30 starting March 13th I will help those who are interested transform their scarcity and "lack" feelings to beliefs of "abundance" in all aspects of life -- but primarily on the flow of money coming into your life. If you are interested in joining us, the cost is only $99 for the 4 week Tele-group. You will receive a customized set of affirmations that will enable you to move towards creating greater abundance in your life. On top of that, the first 5 people who sign up will receive a free 20 minute life coaching session with me during the 4 weeks.

Email if you are interested: abundance@patriciaomoqui.com .

No comments:

Post a Comment