Saturday, December 3, 2016

What's the Rush? Trust the Process

Tense.  Wound up.  Stressed.  Overly intense.  Working to the point of physical and mental exhaustion.  Pressing, pushing.  Must MAKE it happen.  Attempting to control outcomes.  Anxious.  Push to the limit.

Any of that sound familiar to you?

It does to me.  I used to adhere to that method of working to bring my dreams into reality.  And, yes, results would come but the process drained the life force of my body, mind and spirit.  Funny thing was, the results that came were so hard fought that I couldn't even fully enjoy them.  And, before I took the time to celebrate, my mind would be pushing me to achieve the next set of results.

As I've been growing and continuing with my inner work, I've seen that living life stressed, anxious, and driven is merely one way of doing it.  There are many paths to the same destination.  For me, personally, I'm waking up to the fact that enjoying the entire journey--yes, EVERY single step of it, has become just or more important than getting a set of specific external results.

Why can't I feel well and also move forward into living my full potential?  What if living my full potential means that I can be well, experience peace, focus my energy in a joyful flow --and allow the results to come in due time.

What's the rush anyway?  Thirteen years ago when I began this intensely amazing process of personal transformation, I received clear vision of what I was made for.  At the time, I assumed that the vision I received would happen quickly.  Some of it did.  I realize now how grateful I am that many of the things my heart and soul has yearned for has not yet come about in full.  I was not ready for it all.

Life has been growing me, purifying me, bringing me all the exact circumstances and learning partners to help me grow.  I can see how I am being prepared for a much more joyful, full manifestation of those initial visions I received.

It's like this.  When a woman gets pregnant, those 9 months seem like a long time, don't they?  As much as she wants to get that baby out of her body and into her arms, she would never want the baby to be born prematurely.  If the baby comes out too soon, he won't be fully developed  and he could have issues that affect him for the rest of his life if he comes before the appointed time.

The same is true with living our dreams.  There is a Divine timetable in place.  Rather than being afraid of why something isn't coming to fruition when you want it to, why not instead know that it will arrive at the time you are truly ready? Then, with that peaceful knowing, turn your attention to the day you are in. Do your best today.  Take the steps of action joyfully that you are guided to take. Open yourself fully to where you are, the people you are with, the experiences you are having and HAVE FUN GROWING TODAY RIGHT WHERE YOU ARE.

As I look at myself, I see that even the last 6 months of my growth have been VITAL to living my purpose.  There may not be major breakthroughs that the external world can see yet.  But, I FEEL different. I FEEL so much better.  I have moved from inner peace to finally being able to experience joy.

All the right situations have been showing up to teach me just how much further I need to heal so that I can access my inherent gifts and so that I can be the best version of myself to fully maximize and live out my vision.  I am trusting the process more than ever.  I realize that even moments when it appears there is outer chaos, the circumstances are truly here for my highest good and development.  I choose now to RELAX into whatever is happening, knowing that my calling is to live my best life right here, right now.

The beautiful thing is that there just isn't a rush.  The calling within me is for a LIFETIME.  So, why be so intensely focused that it MUST ALL come about immediately?  Why not instead go with the flow more, relax and have fun in each step of the journey knowing fully that the consistent efforts will bring about the manifestations in the Divine Moments when they are meant to come about?

Friends, as we relax into life, the vortex of possibilities and energetic convergence come about in a better, more comprehensive way anyhow!  So, I'm choosing to get out of my own head and get into the joys of living.  Believe me, I'm more committed than ever to living my purpose on this planet.  But now, I am ENJOYING the entire ride...not just waiting for moments of external results to celebrate.

There really is no rush, is there?

Notice opportunities to release the tension and stress.  Notice opportunities to be your best self today.  Notice opportunities to use your gifts today, right where you are even if it doesn't look exactly like you think it should.  We are each called to be fully present and open to our current circumstances.

Rather than judging yourself and your progress, why not relax into the miraculous flow.  Divine grace is providing the perfect path for your Best Self to emerge.

Your life is on schedule, dear friend.

Trust.

With all my love,

Patricia Omoqui, The Thought Dr.
www.patriciaomoqui.com

No comments:

Post a Comment