Monday, December 26, 2016

Re-Emerging Into Child-like Wonder & Joy

More and more I am less and less serious.

More and more I am returning to my natural essence -- that of an open heart, an energetic excitement for life.

I came onto the planet and got serious pretty quickly.  I was born into a family where a parent had a mental illness and a proclivity toward intense anger and emotional violence.

Any joyful inclination my brother or I had was immediately squashed by the German "Stop that non-sense.  Be seen and not heard."

I became a great soldier.  I put on the armor of self-protection to survive each day, ever ready to defend my young spirit from the powerful fatherly surges of mean energy.

As I grew into a teen, I channeled my energy into feats of achievement and great success.  I was an unstoppable warrior.  Yet, as I emerged into adulthood the inner sadness I felt was so profound that I couldn't enjoy any of the accomplishments very well.

And so, the last 14 years of healing work has been full of becoming aware of and letting go the layers of defensiveness, of sadness that blanketed my young soul.  I gradually and slowly have peeled back the pain and depressed energy.

In the process, I eventually got to peace.  Peace felt really good.  I no longer had the fears.  I no longer had the yearning for fatherly love.  I felt a sense of stillness within.

Then I realized, I had no clue what joy meant.  How could I get from Peace to Joy?

That was my quest in 2016.  I had absolutely no concept of what it would mean to be filled with joy and wonder of life.  I had to numb all that within myself in order to survive my brutal childhood.

Yet, my request to God was -- God, help me to re-awaken to joy.  I could see joy in my children.  They loved life.  They laughed.  They were happy.  They wanted to have fun, to connect with friends.  They were silly.


My 3 daughters were a door, once again, to my awakening to being joyful.

I now am re-experiencing child-like wonder at life.  I am beginning to step back into what happiness is. After doing the inner work of peeling back the hundreds of walls I built to survive -- now, what I am finally reconnecting to is my pure, child-like awe and wonder at the gift of life.

As I meditated this morning and sat in stillness for some time with pen and paper in hand.  Here is what emerged:

To expand exponentially one must relax profoundly.

Striving brings tension and closes energy down.

Relaxed, joyful focus allows for creative surges of energy to flow into MANIFESTATION.

From courageous openness to one's heart's desires, 
Emerges the simple next step to take.

Then, one step after the other, the path unfolds--
twisting and turning with peaks and valleys on a 
MARVELOUS ADVENTURE.

What one small step are you
Ready to take today
On your path of Personal Evolution?

Like a joyful child, full of excitement--let energy surge through your body 
As you go forth into Today.

Release heavy mental stories.
Surrender fear and negativity.

Open the heart.
Unleash the spirit that yearns to finally be free of the mental prison.

The key of joyful personal choice is in your hands.

Emerge FORTH
NOW
Surpassing all expectations.
Flooded with Dancing enthusiasm for
The gift of Life Today.

Believe in your own miraculous potential...and
You are certain to
Step fully into it.

Dearest friends, this journey of life often means coming back to the child-like version of our self that brims with energy.  As we combine this wondrous energy with our inner wisdom, we skip along life's path, determined to leap forward into the unknown adventures that await us.

Follow the yearnings of your heart.
Keep healing.
Ask God to assist you in removing the layers of pain and protection you have accumulated.
As Layer by Layer falls away, the enormous potential of your spirit naturally emerges.

How I know first hand the process of intense healing and transformation....and I delight to walk side-by-side with others as they experience the same processes.

I'm only an email away.

Patricia Omoqui, The Thought Dr.
www.patriciaomoqui.com

No comments:

Post a Comment