Monday, February 7, 2011

Harness Your Power: Be Patient

I am practicing patience.  Every day, I have a set of intentions and goals.  And, every day turns out differently than I plan it to be.  I am learning that my path unfolds in a way I never expect and in a timing that is far different than I originally planned.  I also see that it is happening in a way that is for the best of me and my family.

The wisdom I continue to gain as I work as a coach, speaker and writer is profound.  And, the more I practice what I teach, the more I realize that  I am still in need of practice!  I am fascinated by this adventure I am on.  It is truly an adventure full of ups and downs, highs and lows. 

Each experience enriches the fiber of my being.  I am stretched farther than I thought I could go.  I am learning to be more surrendered than I ever wanted to be.  It feels good to keep growing and yet stay peaceful in the midst of many challenging circumstances.

I have come to believe that things do happen, the breakthroughs I long for do come, at the RIGHT TIME.  I do not know what that right time is...but God certainly does.

So, this week I encourage you to trust your journey.  Just have fun and enjoy this interesting journey you are on.  Engage with life each day.  Relax.  Don't worry so much.  Allow yourself to be present enough to enjoy the gifts of wisdom being presented to you in the form of HARD CHALLENGES.  Yes, these are truly gifts as are the difficult people who enter your life.

I wish you a patient, peaceful week.
May you find joy in the waiting.

With love,
Patricia Omoqui, The Thought Dr.

No comments:

Post a Comment