Monday, January 18, 2010

Harness Your Power: Live & Love for Today


In light of the recent occurences in Haiti, I have reminded that TODAY truly is the only day we have.  We never know how our lives might change in an instant.  In fact, a family friend died suddenly this week.  She had no idea her time to move on would arrive so quickly.  It did.

I was reminded of a video I created called Life Is a Dash .  It goes by so quickly.  Please watch this and make sure you live with purpose and passion. 

Live for today.  Love with all your heart.  Move beyond judgment and drama and enjoy the people in your life.  Find what you have in common rather than fighting over differences of opinion.  Follow your heart and your dreams.  Don't let fear or self-doubt keep you from doing what you love.  Take steps every day to create a joyful, happy, peaceful life experience.

Observe your thinking.  Choose to focus your thinking time on what you WANT to experience.  Let go of past guilt and shame.  Move into living today.  Let go of future worry.  Move into life today.

I am here to help and support you in living your best life.
I choose to live on purpose.
I choose to find the beauty in each moment.

Will you join me?

With my deepest love,
Patricia Omoqui, The Thought Dr.
http://www.patriciaomoqui.com/

1 comment:

  1. that is just true..life is nothing but a common DASH and have to be used wisely and thankfully....

    ReplyDelete