Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Harness Your Power: This Moment is Perfect


I may have gotten you thinking with the title of this blog -- This Moment is Perfect.  Some of you reading this might say, "How can this be perfect when I don't have the money to pay for my mortgage or my groceries?  It feels so dark, so uncertain and uncomfortable."

I can relate to this response.  I've been contemplating this quite a bit lately. 

I've come back to the realization that in this moment, THIS EXACT MOMENT, I am always provided for.  Though the future is uncertain and I have no idea how the challenges in my life will come to resolution, this moment is just fine.  I must choose not to run ahead to a few days from now, a month from now or a year from now.  We are all being forced to be present to life right now.

The question is, will you be in the moment with a head full of fear or will you be in the moment with a heart full of peace?  This is the choice.  Believe me, I know it is not always an easy thing to move into a feeling of peace.  I've struggled with this myself lately.  But, I keep coming to the truth that my whole life there has always been a way forward, a miraculous provision at just the right time.  So, why not just rest into the arms of the Divine?

Yes, we each must do our part.  We need to show up every day and do what we are guided to -- to take the steps to provide for our families.  As we do our small, simple tasks, we find that the breakthroughs come in the perfect time of the Divine.  We want the breakthroughs to come sooner and this often causes us terrible grief and inner conflict -- WHY ISN'T THIS SITUATION CHANGING NOW???

I'm here to say that it isn't changing because the learning you are called to do is not yet complete.  Each challenge is preparation for your path ahead.  Try to relax and learn rather than fight with life.  You will save energy and feel better if you take this approach.

I give my love to each one of you.  I understand the feelings of difficulty.  I also know that there is always hope, always peace and always love available to us as we become present to the Divine.

With love,
Patricia Omoqui,
The Thought Dr.
http://www.patriciaomoqui.com/

 

No comments:

Post a Comment