Monday, May 11, 2009

Harness Your Power: Give Thanks For Earth Angels


Yesterday I woke up and was sick. I haven't felt that bad physically in years. I give thanks for the experience because I was cared for so nicely by my daughters and my mom (the photo here is my Mother, Gayle Dulcey). Chicken soup, seltzer water for my tummy, and time for rest all helped me to feel better. My daughters kept coming and asking me if I was feeling better. When I couldn't take the questions, they were quiet and just snuggled close to me. I am blessed.


Have you ever noticed just how many Earth Angels show up along your path? I am coming to appreciate these wonderful people who give me kindness.


Take time today to drop an Earth Angel in your life a thank you note or give them a call. By acknowledging these acts of grace, we increase the love in our World.


On another note, I must say that I am blessed with THE BEST MOM in the whole world. We celebrated Mother's Day here in the United States yesterday. As soon as my mom knew how sick I was, she dropped her plans and came to my side. She is the most giving, loving, caring person I've ever met. I am blessed to have her in my life.


I realized yesterday the job of a mother never ends. I'm 35 now and still my mom is caring for me. Of course, I do my best to care for her now too -- but, it struck me that being a mother is a lifetime assignment.


To health and Earth Angels and Mothers,


Patricia Omoqui

1 comment:

  1. Hi Trish, so sorry to hear you weren't feeling well.
    Hope you are all better. You are so blessed to have so many lovely people around to take care of you.

    ReplyDelete