Monday, March 23, 2009

Harness Your Power: Love this Moment!


I'm back from an amazing 9 days at Byron Katie's School for The Work. It was one of the most intense experiences I've ever had. There was time for silence, for meditation and for delving into our inner most beings to become aware of fears and judgments that cause suffering.


I met so many wonderful people. If you are ready for excavating your "underworld", I'd highly recommend this experience.


One thing I'm experiencing in a more profound way than before is relaxing into the moment -- really loving the moment for what it is. I see more clearly how supported I am -- there is always ground beneath my feet to support me as I walk. My breath continues whether I focus on it or not. My heart beats and my blood flows. The more I calm my mind, the more clear my vision becomes. I see plentiful blessings surrounding me even in the midst of daily life challenges.


I invite you this week to take time to breathe deeply and become one with the moment. Why not love where you are right now? What if you just fully let go of your worries and your desire for control and experienced for a few moments how supported you are? There is relief when we drop our stories of the past and let go of our fears of the future. How much energy are you wasting on needless shame or worry?


I also had the opportunity to have a 10 minute video-taped interview with Byron Katie. In about a month's time it will be edited and should be airing on Nigerian TV and will be available on my website. Katie is a delightful, enlightened, peaceful woman. Please check out her website: http://www.thework.com/ . The process she teaches called The Work is a way to expand your perspective and release deep-seated fear.


I'm here to love and support each of you.

If I can be of any help, just drop me an email.


With love, peace and joy,


Patricia Omoqui



No comments:

Post a Comment