Monday, March 16, 2009

Harness Your Power: Do The Work




I'm in Los Angeles this morning as I write this blog. I am at a training called The School For The Work. It is hosted and led by Byron Katie, one of the most enlightened, beautiful human beings I've encountered.




In the three days I've been here I already feel another layer of unquestioned fear-based thoughts and beliefs, have melted away. It's as if new energy fills my heart and joy floods my Soul.






Please take time this week to check out: http://www.thework.com/ . I'd encourage you to watch some of the videos she has of her doing The Work with other people. There are a variety of topics so pick one that appeals most to you. Listen to the four questions she uses. Notice how they turn the thoughts around. This process is simple and it works if you allow your mind to open.




Just observe your mind. Watch yourself. See what is really going on inside you. Watch the thought, emotion, action progression. Then consider, "Who would you be without the thoughts that cause you stress and suffering?" As you open to stretching the viewpoints you have and seeing yourself and life from different perspectives, new freedom fills your whole being.


I am so blessed, so grateful, so amazed at how supported we all are by the Universe. I invite you this week to notice how supported and loved you are -- do you see the miracles surrounding you, occuring in your life? If not, notice the beliefs and thoughts that block you from seeing the good and beautiful.




With deep love for myself and for each of you,




Patricia Omoqui


(P.S. the above picture was taken by my best friend, an amazing photographer named Carrie Draghi. She lives in Hartford...the picture expresses my feeling of increasing freedom. www.cdraghiphoto.com If you are in her area, there isn't anyone better to work with. She's fun and excellent at what she does.)

No comments:

Post a Comment