Friday, March 6, 2009

Harness Your Power: Learn From the Animals and Birds







So many people around the World are experiencing challenging financial circumstances. Walking through financial difficulty can bring heart pain, sleepless nights and intense stress levels. Feeling sick to your stomach, losing your hair (literally) and being irritable is not the way most of us want to live. Yet, when the fear of the future and the guilt of the past races through our mind incessantly, it is hard for us to be our best.



As I meditated yesterday an idea flowed into my mind: How much do we really need anyway? We can learn from the birds, animals and insects. Do they have gigantic houses full of "stuff"? Do they have cupboards filled with extra food? No. They know something, they have mastered and integrated a concept that I believe the World is being guided to: Live one day at a time trusting that your needs will be met. Trust the Universe. Fry flee. Scurry along with joy and energy.


I have moved through an interesting process the past few years. At the outset, I was visualizing a huge house, tremendous wealth, a lifestyle with all the "extras." As I've been healing inside, I have begun to see that more than anything material, I want peace, freedom and love. My focus has shifted to wanting the flow of abundance to rush into my life so that it flows through my hands and out to the World. I want to be the most effective, loving person I can. How I want to feel is more of what I focus on than what "stuff" I want to have.


Having nice things and enjoying life is wonderful. I love to enjoy these things but I see that what I truly desire is something much deeper. I now trust that the Universe will bring to my life the perfect arrangement financially that will enable me to most effectively help others and enrich my life experience.


I see clearly how little I really do need to be happy. The verse from the Bible rings so true to me: I have learned that no matter what state I am in, I can be happy. Happiness is an inner state and has very little to do with what I have.


So, those are my musings this week. I trust it will give you something new to consider.


When you see a bird flying in the air, ask the Universe to help you soar higher.


When you notice an animal scurrying along, affirm that the Universe will supply you with what you need one moment at a time.


There is plenty for all.


A big hug,


Patricia Omoqui.


http://www.patriciaomoqui.com/ (check out my free resources page -- there are excellent resources to help you in your personal transformation.)


No comments:

Post a Comment