Saturday, January 10, 2009

Harness Your Power: Follow Your Guidance Fearlessly


This week was an exciting, intense week for me. I did another taping session for the TV segments that I have on STV in Nigeria and on MindTV in Philadelphia. It was fun getting prepared and seeing everything come together. I have a wonderful group of supportive friends and teammates who helped make it possible (a big thanks to each one of them).
*Here is the link to one of the videos we just produced: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y06I8D4LJwo . Please rate it and leave your comments after watching it on youtube!

What I am seeing so clearly in my life right now is that it is essential that we follow our inner guidance fearlessly if we want to create the life we long for. If you are guided to do something, take action even if it feels a bit scary or uncomfortable. That is what I've been practicing the past few years as I launched my career as a speaker, life coach and writer. I had my dream. I was unsure of how it could all come together. But, one day at a time, I took my baby steps. The cool thing is that I didn't need to figure it all out in my mind. I just had to be ready to seize the opportunities that presented themselves to me. I had to be willing to step out on faith and do things I might not have done before. As I did, things came together in miraculous ways.


This continues to happen. I'm not worried about the results anymore because the process of living, expanding and exploring this adventure of life is so enjoyable. The journey of life is not about the final destination or about the achievements. It is about allowing ourselves to live fully every step of the way. As we release our past and let go of worry about our future, we are empowered to really, truly, fully live on purpose RIGHT NOW.


Your time is now. Don't delay acting upon your guidance. Quiet your mind so you can hear the Universe guide you. When you understand your next step, don't question it. Follow through. Even if it seems like a stretch or it feels a bit scary, just do it. Learn from each step. Grow. Be willing to do your part and then see how the miracles come together. The people, resources and opportunities you need do appear at the right time. Trust the timing of the Universe...it is always for your best.


In the next few days my new video segments will be ready for viewing. I'll be releasing one each week via my daily email list.


Following My Guidance Fearlessly,


Patricia Omoqui


No comments:

Post a Comment