Saturday, December 13, 2008

Harness Your Power: Clarity then Permission


This week I've been reminded of the importance of being clear on what we really want to create with our lives. We must take the time to clarify every aspect of what we want our life experience to be like: relationships, career, personal life, health, and finances. We also need to be able to answer the following two questions: Who am I? and What do I want?


Have you taken the time to detail your answers? If not, I suggest you take the time this week. If you don't, then please don't complain that things aren't happening the way you want them to. You are a powerful creator of your life experience. You are creating consciously or unconsciously. Most people don't give much thought to what they want and then feel like victims -- why is my life turning out this way? When all they need to do is take some time to dig deep in their heart and decide what they want.


Here are some questions to get you going:


What do you want to feel each day? Are you ready for increased amounts of peace, joy, hope and happiness?


If you could experience ANYTHING that you wanted in your life as you enter 2009, what would it be? What would your daily life experience look like and feel like?


If you are experiencing difficulty in your close relationships, how would you like to see the dynamics change?


Life is a constant clarification process. I've learned that sometimes I think I want one thing but once I experience it, I get clear that it really wasn't exactly what I wanted. What is beautiful is that we aren't stuck with what we create. We can create something new based upon our new clarity. It takes focus and awareness and courage to do this, but anything, literally anything and everything is possible!


I have clients who are clear on what they want to experience in life. But then they get stuck. Two common issues I have seen are: first, they don't really think it's okay to be happy and second, they don't give themselves permission to move forward.


So, if you know what you want but you find yourself stuck, answer these two questions:


Do you really believe it is okay for you to be happy?


Do you give yourself permission to create what you want?


Go deep with these questions. Let out your deepest truth. If you begin to write and meditate on this, your answers will emerge in ways you never expected.


If I can support you in getting clear or on taking your daily baby steps to create what you want, drop me an email at thoughtdr@patriciaomoqui.com


I have a few spots open for new clients. If you are ready to speedily and steadily move towards what you want, I would be honored to support you.


Anything you want is possible. Will you allow yourself to get clear and create the life you want?


A big hug and much love to you all,


Patricia Omoqui

No comments:

Post a Comment