Thursday, March 31, 2011

Harness Your Power: Relentless Focus!


Relentless.  Focused.  Centered in passion.  Connected with purpose.  Willing to do whatever it takes to experience the thrill of living one's dreams.  Do you know how this feels?

I do.  I never would have thought five years ago that I could let go my fearful, limited thinking to wholeheartedly live my vision.  It's been a gradual progression.  The further I walk down the path to my dream-life, the more committed I am to continuing my forward movement. 

Moments, many moments, are tough.  Yet, I push through.  I persist.  And, gradually breakthroughs come in various forms--often miraculous ones.  In the moments when that inner fire feels as if it could give out, I am reignited once again.


I realize that my journey is MY journey.  It's not like anyone else's path.  So I need not be distracted with comparing myself to others.  I must celebrate and be inspired by successful colleagues and KNOW that I am on the right path, moving on the right schedule forward to being, doing and experiencing MORE of what I love.

I'm introspective today.  Just processing all of my feelings out loud is good for me.  And, I share it with you to remind you that YOU ARE CREATED TO LIVE AN EXTRA-ORDINARY LIFE.  Do so today without hesitation.  No fear.  Get clarity on what you truly want.  Take that next step.  Get the needed mentoring and support. 

Live full out.  Life is short.  Wake up to your deep desires. 

I'm here as a coach to support you in doing so.

Here are a few quotes to inspire you.  Meditate on them.  Post them in a place you will see them throughout the day.

DREAM!

"We all have our own life to pursue, our own kind of dream to be weaving. And we all have some power to make wishes come true, as long as we keep believing."

- Louisa May Alcott


STATE YOUR DREAMS OUT LOUD!

"When we are dreaming alone it is only a dream. When we are dreaming with others, it is the beginning of reality."
- Dom Helder Camara

BELIEVE.  BELIEVE.  PERSIST to the BREAKTHROUGHS.

"I have learned, that if one advances confidently in the direction of his dreams, and endeavors to live the life he has imagined, he will meet with a success unexpected in common hours." 
- Henry David Thoreau


Dreaming with you,
Patricia Omoqui, The Thought Dr.
http://www.patriciaomoqui.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment