Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Harness Your Power: Breakthroughs Do Come!

It's been an interesting few weeks.  A few breakthroughs and openings have developed in my career.  It's exciting to see the seeds I've planted bear more fruit. 

I found out last week that my weekly column will now also appear in the Daily Dispatch, a newspaper in Ghana.  And, my TV clips will appear on Crystal TV Ghana, on the show Trailblazers in Africa.  The remarkable timing of it all is that I will also be speaking with Dayo Israel's Advance 360 Peak Performance tour in Ghana on September 25th!  (Lagos, Sept 11th & Abuja, Sept. 18th). 

God aligns my path.  I smiled, laughed and even had a song in my heart to see this all come together.

These opportunities appeared suddenly in the most unexpected way!  I've been envisioning these types of openings happening but had no idea how they'd come about or when.  I realize that it is essential to persevere through the dark times, through the times when you can't yet see the fruits of your labor.  And, even when you think nothing is happening, things are developing.   The Divine IS conspiring with you.  Will you have the faith?

I'm working hard right now on a book called Clarify Your Purpose & Live It!  It's a short, but powerful book to help people look deep within and find what they truly want in life.  I can't wait to release it and I hope you will buy a copy when it's ready.

I love life.  I love people.  I can't imagine doing anything other than living my purpose of helping people reach their full potential.  I am simply amazed and overjoyed this week at the way the Divine works with us when we are willing to overcome our fears and stay steadfastly focused on our calling.

(If you want to hear me speak in Africa, check out http://www.dayoisrael.com/ to reigster.  I will also speak with this tour in NYC on November 6th.)

With Love,
Patricia Omoqui, The Thought Dr.
http://www.patriciaomoqui.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment