Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Harness Your Power: All You Need is Love

I want to keep things simple this week.  I offer a gentle reminder that if you love yourself your whole life will change.  You will blossom into the incredible, unique expression of LIFE that you are meant to be.

I have been seeing this in a 21 year old woman who adopted me as her mom about six weeks ago.  When we met she was sad, depressed and in rather deep abuse and despair.  In the past six weeks she has been transforming in the most remarkable way.  In fact, she said to me yesterday, "Mom, I used to hate myself.  Now, I am opening to self-love."  I have been reminding her that she deserves to be loved.

I've been observing this change first-hand.  Her faces and smile are brighter and she feels hope.  She sees some new possibilities for her life.  She has lots of steps to take to get where she wants to be in life, but she feels more energy and knows that she can do it.

All you truly need for radical life transformation is LOVE, deep love and acceptance for yourself.  The more of this you give yourself, the more easily you will make choices that are good for you.

You can do it.
I send you my love, encouragement and support.

There is nothing wrong with you...you are created the way you are for a very important purpose. 

Affirm this week:  I open to loving myself more each day.
Say it with conviction.  Offer up a prayer asking for help with this.

Miracles happen.
With my love,

Patricia Omoqui, The Thought Dr.
http://www.patriciaomoqui.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment