Saturday, March 20, 2010

Harness Your Power: You are Provided For

I just had to share some of the amazing, synchronistic provisions I have been experiencing the last few weeks.  To start, I had been wanting to have a birthday party for my daughter, Skye, who turns 5 soon.  I went to pick her up at school and another mother told me she was just about to hand out the invitations for her son's birthday party.  We were talking about the expense of birthday parties and I said, "What would you think of doing a joint party and splitting the costs since they have the same classmates."  She replied, "That is a great idea!" 

So, with virtually no planning on my part, Skye is having a birthday party next Saturday with all her friends.  And, since we are splitting the costs, neither of us are spending much money!  Amazing.  I just chuckle in wonder at how God aligns my path even on these seemingly small life details.

Then, just today, I was out doing some shopping and I ran into a lady who I knew from my daughter's school.  We got to talking and she started telling me about what she does for work.  She works at a family center in our area and supports young mothers in learning how to help their children learn in the first few years of life.  It just so happened that I needed to meet a person like this so I could introduce her to a young mom I know who needs this EXACT type of support.  Again, no planning on my part.  I was just walking my path, open to the possibilities and the right people appeared!

It is just incredible to notice the countless ways in which we are provided for.  I am so grateful, so full of joy and peace because of all this evidence of how well I am cared for by the Universe.

Are you noticing all the blessings?  Are you celebrating the "coincidences" and synchronicities occuring in your life?  Pay attention -- you are probably having more of these than you are even aware of.

I send each of you love this week.
I'm here to support you in reaching your full potential and in feeling well.

Why not check out this video I made reminding you of the Free Resources of the Universe...http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lbRoL66sYr4 .

All my love,
Patricia Omoqui, The Thought Dr.
http://www.patriciaomoqui.com/

2 comments: