Sunday, March 14, 2010

Harness Your Power: Flow, Flow, Flow

I mistakenly clicked on a link that caused a terrible virus to take over my computer.  As I type right now on another computer, my husband and his friend are working to correct the issue.  I pray that they are able to clean it out--because, I haven't backed up my writing files for two whole months.

I had an hour or so of deep inner grief this afternoon thinking about what I might have lost.  Then, I just had to laugh.  I have been working on not being "attached" to results and even to "stuff."  So, my attachment to my writing became clear this afternoon.  I released my grief and came back to peace knowing that all is well no matter the outcome.

I am learning to flow, flow, flow with life.  As I do I find it easier to grow, grow, grow in peace rather than in deep struggle.  Letting go and being surrendered is one of the most challenging lessons I have (and still am) learning.  Life keeps bringing me the PERFECT opportunities to learn.  My prayers for growth are always answered in the best ways. 

I attended a spiritual gathering this morning.    Maggie and Skye, my daughters, attended.  During the service the children went out and had a separate lesson.  They came back in and went to the stage.  They told us what they learned -- and this morning they talked about music.  Suddenly, Skye had a microphone in her hand and she had told the teacher she wanted to sing to the audience.  Tears rolled down my cheeks as my little girl (she will be 5 in April) stood fearlessly with a microphone and sang a verse of a Hanna Montana song!  Hmmm, perhaps not the most spiritual choice for a service like this, but she got a standing ovation from many in the crowd.  Of course I was on my feet cheering her on!

You just never know the opportunities that might be on your path this week.  So, glo with the flow and be fearless.  Stand up.  Share your gifts with the world.  I'll be glad to give you a standing ovation as you do.

With my love, with my prayer and with my encouragement to be your best,

Patricia Omoqui, The Thought Dr.
www.patriciaomoqui.com

2 comments: