Sunday, June 28, 2009

Harness Your Power: What's On Your Mind?


There are times when I just don't know what to write. Today is a day like that. You might find that hard to believe given how much I write (a daily email, a weekly blog and a weekly column).


Most of the time words gush from my soul. Yet, sometimes an inner silence grows inside me and I just need to sit and listen until something more arises. Or, I wait and then I receive an email from a reader of my column or a client or a friend and it stimulates fresh ideas.


So, today, I ask you to share your perspectives with me. What is on your mind and in your heart? Are there struggles? Is there excitement? Are you making progress in a way that you never imagined? Tell me about you. Tell me what topics you need to hear more about.


The one thing I can tell you is that change is constant. When I sat down to write my weekly column yesterday, here is what came out:


Change


There is tension in the space between where I am and where I am going. It is a mixture of excitement for the new chapter and a sadness to let go of my current one. At the darkest points, in times of greatest uncertainty of what is to come, the dawn is closest. The sun rises promising something fresh and new, yet there is a hesitation – a fear of what comes next.


Then the words stopped. That was as far as I could go. I moved on to edit an article I already drafted. At some point more words will come to finish that article.


I am in the midst of many life changes. I know that something new is coming but I don't even know what that means yet. I found out yesterday that some of my closest family members are moving to another state. I found myself feeling sadness. It's always hard to say goodbye yet I trust that the Universe aligns our lives in the most amazing ways. So, I forced myself over and over to come back to the present moment, breathing deeply and opening to peace. My constant affirmation lately has been: I rest in the peace of the Universe.


That's where I am today, in peace. Living right now. Opening to the beauty of What Is. Resting. Trusting that my life unfolds miraculously moment by moment. I open to Life.


I look forward to hearing from you this week via email or comments on this blog. Take the time to write. I value your perspectives. I learn from your thoughts and your life story.


With great love for you,


Patricia Omoqui



If you could use some new thoughts, visit my website...for only $50 I will design a customized set of affirmations to help catapult you to a whole new level of growth in your life...http://www.patriciaomoqui.com/freeresources-affirmations.html . If you want to know more, just drop me an email at thoughtdr@patriciaomoqui.com


I also have a few openings for new clients. If you've been considering life coaching, now is a great time to start. Why not feel free as you enter July!




1 comment:

  1. Dear Trish,
    I hope you don't mind me being so familiar but i feel i know you from reading your inspirational writings in Sunday Vaguard.You do a great job an i often draw solace from what i read.Life truely has it's mountains and valleys and we all need a means to unwind.i am a 54year old lady and find my life has'nt really turned out as i expected- husband and children each with their perculiar problems but i get peace from God and reading writings such as yours. Stay blessed and keep up the good job!
    regards,
    N.O

    ReplyDelete