Sunday, February 8, 2009

Harness Your Power: Move to Deep Inner Peace and Calm


This has been an interesting week for me. I feel as if my internal energy has been shifting and growing more calm. My grandfather's death triggered some deep intensities -- though I miss him, I knew that what I was experiencing was different than grief. This event stirred up some of my deepest fears and pain. For a few days I sat with this old energy and just watched it. After I moved through it, I experienced a state of calm and peace deeper than I've know my whole life.


Even though there are many seeming challenges in my life I feel relaxed and peaceful. I am experiencing evidence of these internal changes in my outer world. As my energy is shifting inside, I see "stuck" points and areas of clutter in my house disappearing. Though I've envisioned these changes for a long time, they are suddenly getting resolved. I am able to simply and easily move into the space and take care of it. I wasn't able to do that before.


I also find that the Universe truly does make my schedule. When I stop worrying about how things will work out, they just do work out easily and effortlessly. My daughter Skye got a stomach bug on Wednesday night. I had several life coaching clients scheduled for Thursday. Skye needed my attention on Thursday when she stayed home from school. I was shocked when 2 of my 3 clients called and cancelled their appointments. This rarely happens! Then, when my remaining client called, Skye was asleep and I was able to give my full attention to coaching. There is truly nothing to worry about. Everything works out perfectly.


I am also getting to a deeper knowing of a verse in the Bible that says something like, "No matter what state I find myself in, I can be content." I feel truly satisfied right now with what I have. I even feel that if for some reason I lost everything, that the peace that passes understanding would still be there. And, if for some reason the Universe poured millions of dollars into my life, I'd still be in peace. My joy, peace and hope don't come from the material world, it comes from my connection to my Source.


I don't know if I'm expressing in words the profound sense of calm that I have within. My energy used to be so frantic, fearful and worried. I've focused for the last few years on shifting my thinking, on healing the deep hurt and pain in my being...and at last, I've come to a level of peace I thought to be possible....but now know to be possible.


I look forward to journeying deeper into this peace. I apologize if these ramblings aren't fully clarified. I am trying to express this new experience in words and sometimes words aren't adequate to express what we feel.


I wish you deep peace and inner calm this week.

There is nothing like it. It changes everything.


A big hug to all,

Patricia Omoqui

No comments:

Post a Comment