Friday, June 13, 2008

Harness Your Power: Choose Faith





I've been encountering circumstances recently where my faith has been put to a test. I find it so amazing to observe myself as I walk into the unknown. Sometimes I feel my heart race and my breathing get shallow as I take steps forward in faith. There are times when I feel exhilarated as I venture into new territory. Over and over I hear my inner voice guide me back to the phrase, "I choose to have perfect faith."


I love this affirmation. It keeps me focused. I stay on track when I trust the Universe to support me as I continue forward on life's adventure. Life is constantly in flux and always changing. I am always changing. Life is as rich as it is because of the changes we experience. When we venture out of our comfort zones and try new things, faith comes in handy.

I see so clearly that each moment I have a choice between fear and faith. Will I allow myself to get scared of what I'm not familiar with or will I relax and flow through each moment enjoying the adventures? More and more I make the choice to flow with life. When I stay centered in the present moment then flowing is easy. As soon as my mind jumps into the future trying to figure things out, then I get scared! So, the choice I have is simple. . .I've spelled it out for you the way that I see it:

I choose faith.

I choose to focus my energy in the NOW moment.

I choose to be hopeful in every situation.

I choose to know that I deserve a miraculous life.

I choose to hear my inner wisdom.

I choose to be silent and quiet myself when I see fear in my mind.

I choose to offer love to everyone I encounter regardless of how they treat me.

I choose to be joyful and celebrate each new circumstance in my life.

I choose to be in awe of the life experience I am having.

I choose to join with others to bring greater harmony to the planet.

I choose to dance through each day rather than sprint.

I choose to take breaks and refresh my spirit.
I choose to create a schedule that resonates with who I am.

I choose to bless the World with my gifts and talents.


Wow. Doesn't that feel amazing to choose these things? We have choice. We have more choice than we realize. Why not choose to feel well and stay focused on faith all the time?

I know you can do it!

With faith, hope and love,

Patricia Omoqui

No comments:

Post a Comment