Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Ask, Wait, Receive the Messages - A Powerful Process You Can Start Using Now!

Last week I had something amazing happen.




On Wednesday, I was dealing all day with a challenge. It was intensely emotional. After many phone calls and emails, I was simply unsure of how to handle the situation. I was trying my best yet feeling as if I was not doing enough to find a solution.



On my way home from Philadelphia, I said a prayer, "Please give me a message. What do I need to know about this situation? What more can I do?"



Literally no more than a minute after uttering that cry for help, a bus drove by. The advertisement on the side of the bus said in big, bold letters: "You are doing all you can--and more!"



I was shocked by the message, and comforted.



Then, a minute later another bus drove by me. The advertisement on the side of this one said: "Being Tested Makes You Stronger."



I smile. A few tears rolled down my cheek. I got the very direct and clear messages needed.



The past week as I continued to face the situation, the messages have echoed through my heart and mind bringing a smile to my face in the midst of the intense challenge.



I am always pleasantly surprised by how clear the messages and signs are when we ask to be shown what we need.



This week I suggest you try this simple process:



1. Either speak aloud or write down the questions burning in your mind.



2. Ask for a message, a clear sign and indication to answer your question.



3. Relax and wait. Keep eyes, ears and heart wide open as you go throughout your days. Notice the signs and signals.



4. Record the questions and the answers you receive in a journal. Over time you will be amazed at how clearly you are guided when you seek God's help.



I'd love to hear from you as you experiment with this process--or, if you already use this method and get results,



Have a message filled week!



Patricia omoqui, The Thought Dr.

http://www.patriciaomoqui.com

No comments:

Post a Comment