Thursday, July 7, 2011

Patience & Maturity

We are in a rush.  We want it NOW.  "Why has my dream not come to fruition yet?  I am trying so hard."

I have felt this.  I have heard it from clients, friends and family. 

"Am I doing something wrong?  Am I off track?  What am I missing here that is causing this delay?"

This sure has gone through my mind the past few years.  And, I hear people around me doing the same soul searching.

The irony:  every moment, every experience, every step, every waiting period, every challenge--is ESSENTIAL!  It is not optional to S-K-I-P steps. 

To get to the breakthrough, to have the culmination of your vision, you must be willing to be persistent and stay the course no matter how things appear.

There is Infinite Wisdom in the Grand Design of Life.  How beautiful it all becomes and how interesting it is when we KNOW that every circumstance is for our highest good and for our personal growth.

If you truly believed the above statements, how might your approach to your daily journey change for you?  Would you be more relaxed?  Would you feel greater peace?  Would you not be so hard on yourself? 

Maybe, just maybe, if you do your best and stay focused, the rest happens at a natural pace.  And, perhaps your satisfaction and enjoyment of the entire journey would increase exponentially if you knew that YOUR LIFE IS ON SCHEDULE. 

You are maturing.  With each moment, growing more and more.  Invest yourself where you are.  You may want to be on the big stages with the grand audiences -- and that will come.  But for now, use your skills where you are and with the audiences in front of you.  This time period allows you to further develop, to be truly prepared for the BIG BREAKTHROUGHS.

Be patient.  Trust the process.  Know that you are maturing.

All is well.
You are on schedule.
Simply live one moment at a time and do your best.

Written from the depth of my spirit and my experience,

Patricia Omoqui, The Thought Dr.
http://www.patriciaomoqui.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment