Thursday, June 23, 2011

Freedom

I am clearing it all out.  Yes, the junk and even some of the good things.  You know that stuff that sits in your environment taking up space.  You bought it for some reason but now you can't remember why.  I am in the process of simplifying my life in every way.  I am looking through my house.  Every nook, every inch is being combed and re-evaluated.  I am keeping those things that truly bring my life enrichment and meaning.  The other things, I am letting go.

It is symbolic, I believe.  This process is a cleansing as much within me as it is outside of me.  The old energy, the remaining healing needing to be done, the pockets of anger and even shame--I am scrubbing my spirit as I do this outer ritual of realignment.

I feel as if burdens are being lifted and new energy is being found.  I sense that my vision is getting clearer as I move all blocks out of my spaces.  I am ready for new.  I am clearly stating to God that I AM READY.  I am willing to do my part, to take every step humanly possible in this moment and the next so that I am fully prepared for the next chapter.

How can the new enter if I have not been willing to clear the way for it?

That's what I have been up to.  How about you?  Ready for more freedom--both the inner and outer kind?  Perhaps it is time to let go of the inner and outer "stuff" that holds you back.  Start by noticing.  Yes, sit and just be in your spaces.  Look closely.  Become aware of what might be stuck.  Then, be willing to open to moving that which no longer serves you out of your life.  When you are truly ready, you will take the steps to do so.

Experiencing  more freedom,

Patricia Omoqui, The Thought Dr.
http://www.patriciaomoqui.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment